Bout of Books Challenge #1 – Bookish Survey
It’s officially day one and the first challenge is a simple survey hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale. I might not do all the challenges, but I’m planning to do some. I’ll also post an updates on Wednesday, Friday and my wrap-up on Monday (Monday’s will include #CrushYourTBR since it’s covering Fri-Sun).
Anyways, check out my answers!
1. How do you organize your shelves?
Last time I organized I had a series shelf, a strictly Harry Potter/LOTR/Collections shelf, and the rest were organized by author mainly. I’ll probably keep this system, but I don’t know. Should I change it up? I now have too many compilations for it to fit on one HP shelf so may need to break that up. I’m curious how others organize though! One way I could never manage though is doing is by color: I need my series books to be together.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Probably The Handmaid’s Tale. I’m not big on the genre, but this book was my favorite from the ones I read in college.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
5. What book do you recommend the most?